Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Section C


12:20 am - They took Megan out (I followed of course) and got her in to surgery.

12:30 am - Surgery begins

12:44 am - James Milo Glen Andrus gets his first view of the world. A bunch of people in green scrubs and some really bright lights. He's 8 pounds 5 ounces and 20 inches long.

2:20 - I'm currently sitting in Megan's room as she recovers from the c section. She should be able to finally really see the baby soon. I have tons of video and pictures on my phone.


2 comments:

wuxiheather said...

Congratulations! He is beautiful! Cannot wait to see more pictures and hear more about him! Hope Megs is doing well. Love ya!

Mary Ludwig said...

Oh! HE IS SO BEAUTIFUL!! Congratulations!! What a relief to finally have him here! I can't wait to see more pics.