Wednesday, October 20, 2010

39 weeks

Ok so another doctors appointment and again high blood pressure 160/98 (the highest its ever been) so just like always we were sent back to the hospital for more monitoring. And again not a surprise, my blood pressure was only 127/73... I still had to have my urine checked and blood checked which was all normal (although I am a little dehydrated)
After 2 hours the doctor came in to tell me the same old, same old: go home be on modified bed rest...
I was only 2 cm and 65% effaced and so I asked if I could have my membranes stripped again and he said he would do it but it was going to hurt, I thought that I had already had this done it's not too bad just really uncomfortable. But holy crap! When he did it, it was horrible! He actually made me cry. The doctor said "oh did I make you cry?" I said "yes" He said "Oh good then I did it right". Well good hopefully this time it will actually work. He also said that when he was done with me I was a 3+cm dilated and that I was now 75% effaced.
Heres hoping that I will go into labor this weekend!

3 comments:

Mary Ludwig said...

Yikes! I'm so sorry it hurt so bad! Hopefully it will do something though. I love all the updates though. I'm so excited for you. Let us know!

wuxiheather said...

Good luck Megs!

wuxiheather said...

Good luck Megs!