Thursday, October 14, 2010

Preggo Pics


My parents came into town over the weekend and I had my step-mom take my maternity pictures. It was fun. We didn't have a real studio or something so we used a black shower curtain we got from walmart.




Oh and please don't try and guess the baby's name we are still not saying anything until he is born. This is just a little peek.

I have been have some pretty good contractions and the really painful ones I hear are the ones that help you dilate so I'm hoping that tomorrow when I go in they'll tell me I'm even closer to having him. I think there is a good possibility of having him this weekend but it's really hard to tell when I have contractions very consistently and then they stop altogether and then start up even harder and stronger! He's a big baby it's time he comes out now :)

2 comments:

Cherise Oleson said...

Love these! So fun and creative!

Cristina said...

these are darling pictures, i love them!! can't wait to see pics of your baby!

P.S. good thinking not to tell anyone the name-- i'm gonna do that with my next kid. i hated everyone's comments about it