Sunday, August 31, 2008

3 Months

So today is our 3 month anniversary. Hey since were still in the "honeymoon" stage we can celebrate silly things like this. LOL. 

So this weekend we did some fun things. On Friday we went to Comedy Sportz, which is sorta like a "Who's Line" kinda thing.  It was really good and really funny. We then went next door to a gelato ice cream parlor, and got really good crepes with gelato. That was really good! (Kinda on a side note but some times David and I will go on walks and we stop at the gelato parlor and split a scoop. Its a fun thing to do on these summer nights)

Anyways. Yesterday we went to Park City and road on the Alpine Slide. I forgot how much fun that was. Also they have a new "ride" called the Alpine Coaster. Its kinda like the slide where you can control your speed but there is no way you can fall off the track and you have a seatbelt. This one was really fun. You really get some speed going on that! 
Today was fast sunday in our ward because we have stake conference next weekend.  But I of course forgot this and baked cookies to bring to our first lesson.  I didn't want to tempt anyone so we just left the cookies in the car and have been giving them out to who knocks on our door. (We still have about 2 dozen left). But I think our lesson went well without them.
I made a "romantic" dinner tonight for our mini anniversary. Fetticni Alfrado and Garlic bread, we even opened a bottle of Sparkling cider. 

Well thats it for tonight. I am looking forward for tomorrow because we can actually sleep in.
Good Night

1 comment:

Josh and Amber said...

I didn't know you had a blog! Well I got to your blog through Jenna's because I saw you left a comment on it. Anyway, you made me hungry. Cookies, Ice cream, Fetticinne Alfredo, ect. I bet your a great cook, I know your mom is! Anyway, it's been 3 months already that's crazy! Time sure does fly! Well, my blog is joshandamberhammond.blogspot.com stop by anytime you like!