Friday, August 15, 2008

Best Friend

So my best friend Jessica is getting married! I'm so excited!!! I do find it kinda funny because at my wedding in May she was saying she wasn't going to get married till next February or next Spring and now she is getting married November 15th LOL. I find it quit entertaining!
So her soon to be husband is half Hawaiian and so they are going for a tropical theme and instead of a luncheon they are having a Luau.  I think it will be awesome!
Oh and I'm in her party (She's having me and her sister be bridesmaid) And I'm one of her closer friends and I told her that she could call me day or night and I would help her with anything she needed. So I got  a call the on Wednesday asking me to come and help her pick out her wedding dress on Thursday. Well I live in Provo and she is down in St. George. I said I would be there.  So yesterday morning I got in the car and drove all the way down to St. George, picked out the dress, saw my family and then drove back home. Yep I drove 7hrs to help out a friend! It was fun though. And if she needs anything else I will go down and help her again (I just hope its on a weekend this time)


No comments: