Saturday, September 10, 2011

Motivated

Ok so BIG difference for me ever since I have been taken the Addreall I really have become so much more productive! It's kinda exciting!
A "normal" day before was wake up take care of James, maybe clean, maybe start dinner before David got home.
Now I get up and get going! i actually cleaned the kitchen without stopping! This may seem like a simple task to most but for me this was a big deal! And I did it so much faster then before. I was able to do and complete some crafts that I'm getting ready for our RS Super Saturday.
I actually got out of the pj's and got ready for the day.

I would like to think that James is even benefiting from his more efficient mom. I never negleted him before or anything in fact my whole day revolved around him. I love him so much and I love to play and read to him. But now that I can get more done, going to the park isn't a big as a deal as it was before, chasing him around the house is even more fun!

I'm just so happy and excited! All the "chatter" in my head is gone. David even said I seem happier.

No comments: