Monday, September 12, 2011

bad news good news

Yesterday at church I gave myself my own little challenge. I would sit and actively try to pay attention to the speakers and teachers. Well this is still something I have to work on. I couldn't help but think that I could be doing something more productive. Although I know learning the gospel is productive.
It's just something I still have to work on...

But on the good news I have lost 8lbs since last Tuesday! One of the nice side affects of Addreall is appetite suppressant. And I'm more thirsty. So this means that I'm eating less and drinking more. Which is a good thing! I still try to make sure that I'm at least getting enough good protein because I know I need it especially since I'm working out still. But I get up take my first pill then eat breakfast and then get busy doing other things that I forget to eat before dinner.
I hope the number on the scale keeps going down!

No comments: