Wednesday, September 28, 2011

11

ok so 11 means 2 things in this post.
The first is James is 11 months!!! Holy moly seriously where did my baby go! He is so much fun I love every minute!

And the second 11 is 11 pounds! For me 10 lbs is "easy" to lose, but I lose 10 gain 5 lose 2 gain 5... so I lost 10 lbs and it stayed the scale didn't go up or down for 3 days in a row! I even had David weigh himself because I wanted to make sure it wasn't broken. Then it happened it dropped 1 more pound! It felt so good to see that number on the scale. It has been the combination of working out and not eating...ok I am eating but I keep my calorie intake to 800-1200 calories a day (with guidance from my doctor and a personal trainer). The thing that has really help though is my new medication. It suppresses my appetite so I don't feel hungry all the time and I am more focused through the day that I have stopped snaking and having that wanting to eat feeling is gone.
Really I am a lot happier in life now! ( I was very happy before but it really is amazing!)

No comments: