Friday, March 13, 2009

Harry Potter

I Love Harry Potter!!! 
I have been in love with these books for oh so long.  David and I have been listening to them again on book on tape for the last month.  I love it! We just finished "Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire" and I can't wait to start "Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix"! 

I remember when I first saw the first book in stores. I just ideally walked by and w
as like what is this? Some crazy book about a wizard? (Little did I know how much I would love it) I bought it thinking I need a good read and why not!  The moment I opened the book I was in love.Ever since then I have been to every midnight selling of these books. 

Loving Harry Potter was also a requirement when finding someone to marry.  When I first saw that David had the collection in his apartment I was like yep he is the one! 

I also love the movies, not as much though as the books.  I will get dressed up in Hogwarts attire and attend the midnight showings. I have waited in line for a good seat for 4 hours or more (which I have done many times).  I only wish that they could be longer.

I love this magical world so much that I have now convinced David that when we build our home that we should build the Gryffindor commons room in our basement (well I didn't have to convince we more just agreed that we couldn't live without it)
I can't wait for "Half Blood Prince" to come out to theaters but when it does just know thats where I will be for the next few days!

1 comment:

Taren said...

6 is my FAVORITE book. i've read it 3 times... it's true. i'm so excited for the movie i might just drop dead.