Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Deppressed

Ok so today is the first day of bedrest that I have actually felt depressed. I realized that the State Fair is going on right now and I can't go! I mean there's nothing really special about it but it's something that David and I do every year. It's just something that David and I enjoy, we just walk around and visit all the booths and just hang out and enjoy everything. It's always fun too to eat some fair food. We always split a frozen lemon aid and funnel cake.
I know it's stupid but yes it actually makes me cry that I can't go.

2 comments:

The Terry's said...

send david to the fair to get the food for you.

The Blakes said...

Don't feel bad about letting it out. I cried everyday that I was on bedrest....it is so depressing sitting there all day wondering if your baby is going to be ok. Then you get cabin fever and just want to be normal. Even a shower was the highlight of my day because I was finally vertical and felt a bit normal and free. But then after I had Jayda I would've taken months of bedrest over that. Hang in there. You don't have too much longer!