Thursday, September 16, 2010

6 more weeks

It's getting closer and closer! We are really excited!
I'm having fun being in "nesting mode". The baby's room is almost all put together, the baby's cloths are all washed and put away.
We started going to our prenatal classes and I think it's really good. It helps us become familiar with the hospital we are delivering in, and I think it's great for David. I've done a lot of reading and researching and I've talked to all my friends who have had babies so most of the information we are learning I already have heard but for David it's mostly all new. I also like how during the class our instructor has the husbands doing all of the work and asking and answering the questions.
The baby is still crazy active and he gets the hiccups a couple time a day. And like I said before he is not a kicker but a pusher.
Time hasn't slowed down yet and it still feels like its all gone by so fast!

No comments: