Monday, August 23, 2010

My pregnancy this far


Besides being on bed rest for these last 2 months things have been going great!
I have overall really enjoyed being pregnant

1st Trimester:
I was a little sick but I was sick all day. I was literally only sick in the morning right when I woke up. I sometimes would get car sick, but again it wasn't has bad as I thought and not as bad as some of my other friends.

2nd Trimester:
I finally started to look pregnant and not like I ate 1 too many donuts. I could really feel him moving and jumping around. I lost 10 lbs instead of gaining, which this is a good thing. This trimester was the breeze!

3rd Trimester:
It started off great! He just wont stop moving, and I love it! I'm grateful that he has stayed away from my ribs the most he'll do is push up on them with his butt and he'll just stick it out and no matter what you do you can't get him to move. It's kinda of funny I can push down and he'll shift but then just stick it out again. The one thing he does do is attack my bladder. It really feels like he is punching it. I think he does it on purpose and then he laughs about it (he already has an attitude). It's also fun to watch my tummy do the wave when he decides to move around.
I haven't had any heartburn, (not once this entire time), not a lot of back pain (just if I sleep wrong), and I don't even notice the Braxtion hicks.
Now though I am on bedrest. Which isn't so bad (so far...) I'm just trying to keep myself busy and entertained. I get to work on baby projects, I don't have to go to work anymore, I have time to catch up on some reading. I feel great and normal, I just have to stay home all day.
I think I'm going to try and make this http://www.honeybearlane.com/2010/08/presenting.html

1 comment:

wuxiheather said...

Oh my gosh, that quilt is sooo cute! I love it! Good luck!