Thursday, August 19, 2010

Always look on the bright side of life...

Well I just found out that I have Preeclampsia so this means that I am now on bed rest.
This means that I get to have my blood pressure checked more often, the protein in my urine checked more often and more blood draws. If things start to get too high they will need to deliver the baby early. So now the main thing is that we keep the baby in the oven as long as possible!
I'm just trying to look on the bright side of being on bed rest...
I get to do more crafts now thats a plus

1 comment:

Travis & Melissa said...

My sister in law had preeclampsia with both her kids! Her first one they found out about it when she was 24 weeks and she gained 30 lbs in swelling over night so they delivered him 4 months early!! He's now 3 1/2 and doing very well..but preeclampsia is tough stuff so get lots of rest and have everyone spoil you!! Good luck!!