Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Easter Weekend

On Friday I kidnapped my brother and sister and we all drove down to St. George for the Easter weekend.
My mom was so excited to see all of us, she said it was just like Christmas!
On Saturday we watched the morning session of conference and then went to the St. George art festival. And during the Priesthood session my sister, mom and I went shopping and had a fun girls night out.
Sunday we woke up and had an Easter egg hunt! I loved it! We then made Popeye Pancakes (aka German Pancakes) and watched conference.
We then had an amazing dinner and hung out and played games until it was time to leave.
It was a fun weekend!

2 comments:

Cristina said...

fun!! and i see you're pregnant?? how exciting! when are you due?

Megan & David said...

yep I'm preggers! I'm due the end of Oct begging of Nov. We are just waiting till my next doctors appt to make the big announcement but of course this is like the worst kept secret and half the world already knows!