Friday, September 19, 2008

Long one.....

Here is what has been going on....

I'm falling apart. I have gained 20 lbs in 1 week (back in July) and I can't seem to lose any of it even though I eat fairly healthy ( I cut sugar out of my diet and upped the fruit and veggie intake) I work out 5 days week for at least 1-2 hours with lots of cardio.  The only good thing is I can tell I'm stronger but no weight loss and no inch lost... it seems odd to me. I even got a blood test to see if it was some sort of thyroid problem but it came back normal.  Also for several years I have had a sharp stabbing pain on my right side right under my ribs. It is totally random when it hurts and it can last anywhere from 20 min to 2 hours. So I had a Hidea Scan on Monday. They injected my with radio active enzymes and had me lay on a table for 45 min while a machine took a picture of my gall bladder every min. and then they hooked me up to an I.V. which again I had to lay there for another 45 min as it look more pictures! I still don't have the results of that yet.  Then my right leg falls asleep. It used to be only when it was straight but now its kinda more speratic (sp?) and its very annoying. It even wakes me up at night! Lame!!!
So I got an anti-inflammatory medicine to see if that helps (It hasn't so far). If it doesn't work I'll have to go back in for more test including a nerve test. Blah!
So as you can see I'm falling apart!

I feel bad for David because I've been kinda down with everything that is happening to me. But he really is the greatest! At one of my lowest moments this week he went out and bought me some beautiful red roses! i love him so much!!!

Other then that school is going great! I got a B on my first biology test (which is good for me) and I turned in my first English paper (which I think I did well on seeing has David helped write most of it lol)

On a completely different note. Kelsey, my little sister, and her friend came up for a BYU thing. It was really fun to have them stay with us.  They were at BYU all day on Friday so after they were done David and I took them out for Gelato. The next day they had to be there at 8 in the morning and I got to take them woohoo! While they were at BYU I got my hair cut. I really like it! I put a few layers in and then took 2 in off the length. Its really cute! 

Ok I think thats it for now....

1 comment:

Matt and Serenity Stewart said...

Hey I love your blog. It is so cute!!!! I am sorry about all of those things that are going wrong. I will be praying for you!!!