Tuesday, March 5, 2013

36 weeks


How far along?  36 weeks  

Total weight gain/loss?     +30 

Maternity clothes? Thats all I can wear now and maybe some of David's pj pants 

Stretch marks? I have 2 new little lines on my upper belly 

Sleep? Nope... my hips really bother me, my back and legs become stiff and then I just wake up for no reason...and then I wake up because I have to pee

Best moment last week?  When she started doing ballet in my tummy (very fluid and rhythmic)

Movement?  When is she not moving! She is non stop 24/7

Food cravings?  Not really...

Sickness? Thankfully no

Food aversions? Still chicken 

Gender? It's a girl! And her name is Paisley Abigail  

Labor signs? getting braxton hicks for 30-60 min

Belly button in/out? In.

What I miss: Energy and sleep and my body

What I am looking forward to: Dressing her up in cute things 

Milestones: baby is just getting fat now (I think I'm going to have a 9 pound baby)

No comments: