Tuesday, February 26, 2013

35 weeks


How far along?  35 weeks  

Total weight gain/loss?     +25 

Maternity clothes? Thats all I can wear now and maybe some of David's pj pants 

Stretch marks? None so far (to add to my collection)

Sleep? Nope... my hips really bother me, my back and legs become stiff and then I just wake up for no reason...

Best moment last week?  Knowing that there is a set due date for her if she doesn't come on her own

Movement?  When is she not moving! She is non stop 24/7

Food cravings?  Not really...

Sickness? Thankfully no

Food aversions? Still chicken 

Gender? It's a girl! 

Labor signs? getting braxton hicks for 30-60 min

Belly button in/out? In.

What I miss: Energy and sleep and my body

What I am looking forward to: Seeing the baby but not too soon! 

Milestones: baby is just getting fat now

No comments: