Thursday, November 1, 2012

Halloween 2012

We had a great Halloween this year!  James was old enough that he understood and got the concept of Trick or Treating.  We all got dressed up and went to a few houses in our neighborhood.  He had so much fun and once we went to the second house he realized that he could leave the candy in his bucket instead of eating it right away.  He was so cute saying Trick or Treat and Thank you. He also loved seeing all the other kids walking around and would say "Hi Friend" and sometimes he would say "Oh Scary" and then laugh.
When we got home it was still early so James helped and out candy at the door which he also loved!
He was so tired though that when it was time to wash his face he fell asleep while I was washing it! I don't know how that is possible...

My cute little skeleton 
James loved that his face was painted 

The whole family
David and I are a white trash couple 
I'm sorry David makes one ugly woman




I had tap in certain places to make my "beer belly" look even bigger!

I'm 18.5 weeks pregnant in case you wanted to know...

No comments: