Wednesday, October 17, 2012

16 weeks

-I can feel the baby moving more
-As soon has I'm done cutting my fingernails I have to cut them again!
-I shed worse then the dog! But I have a lot more thick long hair
-I still don't want to eat a lot but I have branched back out to trying to eat meat (still no chicken)
-I have crazy mood swings and I feel bad because the hubby gets to experience it daily...
     I love him in the morning, all day long, and even when he gets home from work, but as soon as it's 10pm I can't stand him! I still love him and I tell him that but I also tell him to stay away from me and don't touch me! At least I try to warn him and try to do nice things for him while I don't want to kill him...
-James tries to give his "platypus" to the baby every day
-I get those crazy sharp stabbing pains in my lower stomach every time I sneeze, cough, or move too fast
-I finally look more pregnant instead of looking like I ate a whole pie (I'll get pictures soon)

No comments: