Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Cheesecake brownie

So I'm thinking this is more cheesecake then brownie...
But this was where I got my idea, here, I made it twice but it was just so dry! So then I started to add things and it turned out so tasty!

Ingredients:
5 oz bitter sweet chocolate
1/2 C coconut oil

4 oz Cream Cheese (softened)
1 C Sweetener (I used Splenda or Steviea, you can use sugar but maybe cut it back to 3/4 C)
1/2 C unsweetened coca powder
3/4 C greek yogurt
3 eggs
1 TB coconut oil


Melt bitter sweet chocolate and coconut oil over double boiler. Let cool for 5 min.
Cream together cream cheese, sweetener, cocoa powder, greek yogurt and eggs until smooth. Add 1 TB of coconut oil and mix till smooth. Mix is melted chocolate.
Pour into a form spring pan and bake for 30 min at 350

No comments: