Monday, February 8, 2010

Super Bowl 2010



We had our 2 annual Super Bowl Party this year!
It was a blast! We had a ton of junk food for everyone and plenty of friends and family! I made some yummy homemade salsa, chocolate cherry cupcakes, and cheesy salsa dip!
We really were indifferent about the teams and so I concluded that I was going to cheer for the Saints only because I like the city of New Orleans more! Plus Mardi Gras is coming up!
Well it turned out that everyone who came was also cheering for the Saint!
During half time we had a party to party call with my dads Super Bowl Party out in California.
It was a really good game and it went by really fast! I am excited that the Saints won!

On a different note I liked the commercials for the most part but it just seemed like every commercial was either Bud Light or Doritos!

No comments: