Monday, February 8, 2010

Chocolate Cherry Cupcakes

Really yummy! Really easy!

Ingredients:
Chocolate cake mix
*- 1 1/4 C water
*- 1/2 C Vegetable oil
*-3 eggs
(* ingredients depends on what cake mix you have. In other words just follow the back of the box)
1 can Cherry Pie filling

Frosting:
1 pkg Cream Cheese
Powder Sugar
milk
vanilla

Directions:
Preheat oven to 350
Make cake mix exactly as it says to on the back of the box. Mix in Cherry pie filling. Note: yes your mixture is going to be very liquidy. Fill cupcake holders almost to the top and bake for 20-25 minuets (again follow directions on the back of the cake box)
when done take out and let them cool completely

Frosting:
In a mixer, mix cream cheese till smooth. Add powder sugar a little at a time (I don't have an exact measurement because I just had to taste and texture) Add a little bit of milk (again sorry no exact measurement) and 1 cap full of vanilla.
You want your frosting to be smooth and thickish.
I'm really sorry I don't have exact measurements for you. I have just grown up adding things to taste and never really followed recipes. I think of them more like guide lines instead of actual rules ;)

No comments: