Tuesday, November 17, 2009

The Lord has other plans for us

It seems that the Lord has other plans for us.
I went to the doctors today because I was concerned about somethings and I found out that it was just not our time to have a baby.
It's really hard to face but I know that I am not alone, I have my wonderful caring husband who would do anything for me. Wonderful parents and in-laws who are so loving and caring. And whole ton of friends. I also know that Lord is always here with us and he understands every thing that we go through and he cares for each and everyone of us.
Like I said this is really hard but I also know that its not the end of the world.

8 comments:

Travis & Melissa said...

Megan I am soo sorry to hear that! I can't imagine how hard it must be! I'll keep you guys in my prayers!

Gweneth said...

If you look at Erynns House blog, there is a link to Jen and Michael's blog. They have just gone through this very thing. When you are ready to read it, it might be helpful? Michael is Leslie's nephew.

My heart is broken for the both of you, but I am so glad to see that you still have faith. That is so important. I'm glad you are able to write about it; I know you will both be strong!

Love, Nana

Melissa said...

Megan I am so sorry. If you need anyone to talk I am always here. I really appreciate your testimony. If I was in Utah I could come and give you a hug. We love you guys. You will be in our prayer.

Cherise Oleson said...

I am so sorry, Megan. Part of me is crying with sadness for your loss today, but another part of me is crying with joy to read your words and feel your strength and testimony through those words. I love you and am thinking of you and David.

Layne Bushell said...

Megan & David. I'm so sorry to hear. I too, have gone through that and it is most devastating. You're in my thoughts and prayers. Love you, Layne

JamiLeigh said...

Megan. I am sorry to hear your news. Squire and I will be praying for you. Just know you are in our thoughts and prayers. Let me know if I can do anything for you.

Jami

Dani and Chandler said...

I know I've only seen you a few times in the last well... 10 years probably, but I do think about you and you and David are in our prayers. Stay strong!

Cristina said...

you're in our prayers as well. keep your head up, you're one strong girl!