Monday, February 2, 2009

Super Weekend

On Saturday David and I decide that we would throw a small Super Bowl party. I also wanted to make some homemade salsa. I made it Saturday night so that all the flavors could "blend together".  I used lots of tomatoes, 1 Onion, fresh Cilantro, 1 Lime, lots of Garlic, about 6-8 small Jalapenos, and 2 big red hot peppers. It was really really spicy but really really good.  
Yesterday I made another type of dip for potato chips. Basically it was death but it was really really good.
I mixed sour cream, cream cheese, cottage cheese, cheddar cheese, a little ranch, and garlic and onion powder. It was so good but I'm glad everyone else ate it so I didn't feel to guilty for eating a little. lol.
We put on the game and our friends started to come over. No one really cared for the game but most of us were rooting for the Steelers, David rooted for the Cardinals just to be different. During the half time show we played Pictionary Man (It's really fun). 
Steelers won, yay!
After the game we played a game called Killer Bunnies and the Quest for the Magic Carrot. This is my new favorite game! Its a crazy fun card game. And we all watched the Office.
So it was a good day and its always fun to have friends over. ( Everyone is welcome anytime)

No comments: