Monday, September 17, 2012

12 weeks


How far along?  12 weeks - size of a plum 

Total weight gain/loss?     -6 

Maternity clothes? I need to get pants soon... 

Stretch marks? None so far (to add to my collection)

Sleep? Not really... I wake up every hour or so and just can't get comfortable 

Best moment last week?  well it wasn't last week but we got to see the the baby on ultrasound and "it" was moving and bouncing all around 

Movement?  I thought I felt something the other day while wearing my jeans that are getting tight....

Food cravings?  No

Sickness? I only get sick every other day... 

Food aversions? Yes! MEAT! meat totally grosses me out...and then some other things too

Gender? The soonest we can find out is November

Labor signs? Lets hope not

Belly button in/out? In.

What I miss: Energy and sleep

What I am looking forward to: Feeling the baby move 

Milestones: The baby can open and close its hands

No comments: