Monday, March 21, 2011

Taboo

Ok sometimes people don't like to talk about stuff like this but I am going to share my story.
It all started a month ago or so...
When David leaves in the morning I usually end up pulling James into bed with me and he likes it and sleeps better if I am holding his hand.
One morning I got that paralyzed feeling where you try to wake up but you can't and you try to scream but nothing comes out... I hate those! But this happened almost every morning. And every time it almost felt like "something" was trying to pull James away from me. All I could do was say (of course I'm paralyzed so I can't talk) no you can't take him no you can't take him. They only way I could ever get it to stop was to start praying!
I always forgot about it during the day so never really said anything to David. But one morning this was happening and I was "screaming" and pray telling "it" to GET OUT! When I heard a voice in my head say "thats ok we are coming for you too" OK now I am scared beyond all belief and this time I didn't forget!
I called David and told him he was going to bless our home and do a priesthood blessing on the house!
When he did this I felt so much "lighter" (do you know what I'm talking about?) and it hasn't happened since. I am so thankful that my husband has the priesthood and was able to do this.
I feel safe and I know James is safe.

1 comment:

Mary Ludwig said...

Man! That is some scary stuff. The priesthood is great isn't it?!