Friday, December 11, 2009

Photography Class and Vandalism

I'm in a photography class at UVU and I'm really enjoying it!
For one of our assignments I had to do a plrevisulaution photo.
David and drove up the canyon and then into Sundance.
While up in Sundance I really liked the birch trees and was taking some pictures of them but they were too plain. So I took a marker out of the car and wrote on one of them, with all the signs around that said no trespassing, and houses on the other side of the road. (Yes I know I vandalized, but the picture really turned out!) Since I was doing film I had noway of knowing if the picture actually turned out until I developed it. I think it turned out great!!!! I took a picture of the final print with my digital camera so I could share it with everyone.
This is a picture of the picture

2 comments:

Dani and Chandler said...

that's really funny and really cute. you should frame it!

Cristina said...

i'm in love with this picture!