Saturday, January 3, 2009

2009!


I hope every one had fun on New Years! 

Lets start by taking a look back at 2008:
January: Although my car died a couple of times I was still able to get around.
February: This is the month when David and I met and our first date was on Valentines Day
March: I got my tonsils out and David proposed on the 22nd
April: Very quickly planed a wedding 
May: We got married on May 31!
June: We spent our Honeymoon at Disney World
July: We went to Hawaii to visit my grandparents 
August: David got his new awesome job and I started school
September: A nice quite month alone with each other
October: Had a couple Halloween parties 
November: My best friend got married!
December: Spent Christmas in California

Wow what a crazy year! 
I know I had a great and wonderful time in 2008.  And I know that 2009 can only get better!
I love my family and my new family and I love all of my friends!
Happy New Year and may all your hopes and dreams come true!

1 comment:

Taren said...

why aren't you on my blog list?!?! you are now! ;)